RV Collision and Repair
Why RV Owners love BEAR RV Collision and Repair.
Convenient one stop Service & Collision Center so you can spend more time on the road.
We’ll take care of any repair you need, including:
- Body and paint damage – from little bumps and scrapes to major accidents
- Water and mold damage
- Roof, windshield and slide-outs
- Fire damage and restoration
- Electrical repairs and upgrades like generators, A/C, outside lights and Satellite TV
- Personalize your RV with custom vinyl and paint graphic designs
- We are Insurance Claim Specialists and a preferred repair center with major insurance companies. We’ll take the headache out of dealing with your claim.
ASE Certified Mechanic Service – we’ll take care of your:
- Cooling systems
- Oil changes
- Brakes and shocks
- Tune-ups and preventative maintenance
- Generator oil changes and tune-ups
-So you can be worry free while you’re on the road.
Other reasons you would want us to take care of your RV:
- We pride ourselves on efficiently completing repairs to reduce the downtime of your RV
- On site fabrication of custom or hard to find parts to get you back on the road ASAP
- Our large facility is equipped to house even the largest buses & RV’s.
- Comprehensive and detailed Pre-Trip Inspection so you feel confident when you’re out on the road
- First-class detailing and carpet & upholstery deep cleaning
- Securely gated yard and locked facility so your vehicle is safe
- If you’re in the San Francisco Bay Area, you’re in our backyard
- Our friendly and dedicated staff makes the repair process effortless for you
- All workmanship and repair materials are guaranteed for your peace of mind
Before and After Pictures
RV - Before
RV - After
RV - After 2
Charter Bus - Before
Charter Bus - After
Crown Bus - Before
Crown Bus - After
Crown Bus - After 2
Riata - Before
Riata - After
Vintage Trailer - Before
Vintage Trailer - After